How to register in 3 steps:
Step 1: in order to register for the KSAA conference, please find the appropriate fee(s) under 1 or 2 below.
Early bird period (1 Sept 2015 to 1 Oct 2015):
- AUD$50 — KSAA members.* To become a KSAA member,** please click here.
- AUD$100 — non-KSAA members:
Regular registration fee (1 Oct 2015 to 27 Nov 2015):
- AUD$50 — school teachers/spouses/guests
- AUD$100 — KSAA members.* To become a KSAA member, please click here.
- AUD$150 —non-KSAA members.
Walk-in (single-day) registration fee (on 27, 28 or 29 Nov 2015):
- $25 (cash only!) NB: lunch/dinner is available only to regular attendees.
Step 2: transfer the amount to the bank account or Paypal address below.
- Account name: Korean Studies Association of Australasia
- Bank name: Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 062903
- Account no. 10073799
- SWIFT code: CTBAAU2S
Alternatively, participants may send their payment to the following Paypal ID: email@example.com. NB: please indicate whether your payment is for KSAA membership, for conference registration, or both.
Step 3: upon having successfully transferred the fees, please send a short email to Dr Seong-Chul Shin (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating:
- Your full name and affiliation;
- The total amount transferred;
- The account you transferred it to (Commonwealth Bank or Paypal);
- The date on which you transferred your fees;
- Your bank account name, or Paypal ID.
NB: invoices will be provided at registration on the first day of the conference.
* Participants registered as KSAA members may be asked for proof of membership, so please bring along a printed email in regards to your registration/proof of payment.
** The two-year (2015-2017) KSAA membership fee is AUD$20 for students, and AUD$40 for staff/non-students.