The Review of Korean Studies (http://www.aks.ac.kr/lab/contentsInfo.do?menu_no=296) is a peer-reviewed, academic journal published in English by The Academy of Korean Studies (http://www.aks.ac.kr/home/index.do). Its goal is to stimulate dialogue and exchange ideas, theories, and perspectives among Koreanists in both Asia and the West, by publishing cutting-edge articles in all subfields of Korean Studies. RKS was first published in 1998 and became a quarterly journal registered with the Korea Research Foundation in January 2004. RKS is widely recognized by scholars as one of the leading English-language journals in the Korean Studies field (Impact Factor: 0.41 as of July 2015). We are currently soliciting articles from potential authors in any field of Korean Studies for publication in the journal for June 2016 as well as future issues.
Scope and Types of Manuscripts
- Research articles in all fields of Korean Studies
- Translation or introduction of (a) primary source(s) on Korean Studies
- Available at all times
- Recommended Deadline:
- June 2016 issue by February 28, 2016
- December 2016 issue by August 31, 2016
- All manuscripts should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in MS Word document (.doc/.docx) format.
- Papers submitted to the RKS must be unpublished original work of the author(s) and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any fact of external support for the research or its earlier presentation/publication must be acknowledged.
- Citations such as the reference list, footnotes, and parenthetical citations should be made following the standards specified by The Chicago Manual of Style, 16th Edition. For Romanization of Korean, follow the Revised Romanization System, set by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Further instructions for authors can be obtained from the RKS website: http://review.aks.ac.kr.
- The RKS does not charge contributors any expenses for publication or peer-reviews.
Chanmi Ko, Managing Editor
323 Haogae-ro Bundang-gu Seongnam-si Gyeonggi-do 13455 Republic of Korea
Tel.+82-31-709-4168 Email: email@example.com