Dear KSAA members,
This is an invitation for anyone who is interested in hosting the next KSAA 2019 at their institution. The EOI should include information about:
- The period you would be able to host the KSAA 2019
- The potential audience
- Whether you would be able to receive the backing of your institution to host the event at that time
- Whether you would be able to secure internal funding in addition to seeking AKS support
- The advantages of hosting the conference at your institution (including potential benefit for the promotion of Korean Studies in your institution)
- Any other information you feel would be relevant to your case.
All applications should be a maximum of two A4s (single-sided).
Please include your full name, position and email address.
Please send all completed applications to the secretary of KSAA: Andy Jackson at: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: July 31st2018, 23:59 Melbourne Time.
All applicants will receive an emailed acknowledgement of the receipt of their application within 5 days. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of the committee’s decision by August 14, 2018.