Dear Student Researchers in Korean Studies,
The KSAA is currently seeking a student researcher to provide editorial assistance for the KSAA Newsletter 2022–2023 edition. If you are interested, please express your interest to Hyein Cho by Monday, 8 May.
- Hours: Up to 10 hours
- Rate: AUD 40 per hour
- Duties: Provide editing support to the KSAA team (e.g. proofreading, formatting)
- Requirement: Availability between Monday 15 May 2023 and 31 May 2023
- Preference will be given to:
- Those pursuing research degrees in New Zealand (as student researchers from New Zealand are relatively under-represented in KSAA activities)
- Those not currently receiving scholarships or who have completed their PhD submissions and are no longer receiving scholarships
- Those with previous editorial assistant experience
We apologise for the short notice. For any queries, please contact Hyein Cho . Thank you.